We are looking to recruit a Digital & Social Media Executive with a passion for sport who will be responsible for creating content for our digital and social media channels in order to engage our customers and generate entries for all GRC events. All content must be in line with our brand requirements, commercial partner obligations and corporate strategy.
- Working as part of the communications team alongside the Social Media Manager, plan, develop and deliver effective sales and promotional strategies across all GRC events and campaigns
- Develop engaging creative content for social media channels, website and ecomms prioritising where necessary.
- Input into the overarching content marketing strategy, by creating clear, vibrant copy for update across our digital platforms.
- Work with Partners and sponsors to maximise the value of our social networks, website and ecomms channel to them.
- Provide social media support activity for the customer services team.
- Attend and promote GRC events via social media (this will involve out of office hours working)
- Assist with reporting and analysis on the effectiveness of social media, website and ecomms with a focus on ROI
- Ideally educated to degree level with1-2 years minimum experience in an agency or in-house role for B2C brand, graduates with relevant experience will be considered
- Experience in talking managing social networks for brands that engage with large numbers of customers
- Competent in photoshop and video editing software
- Demonstrable experience in delivering creative social media campaigns with a focus on sales
- Experience in reporting on the success of social media and ecomms campaigns
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and administration/organisational skills
•Some travel nationally is required to attend events and press conferences across the UK including some weekend work.
•Flexible working patterns including some evening and weekend work on a rotational basis
Equal Opportunity Statement
Nova International is an equal opportunities employer. Please remember to remove your date of birth information before applying for this role.